Hej World | Melbourne with Cindy Leong
Cindy Leong shoots our #hejworld collection in Melbourne and gives us her top 5 tips for her favourite city.
Full Name: Cindy Leong
Age: Twenty Something
Profession: Human Being who enjoys doing creative things
Favourite piece from Hej World: Yarn City Love the colour and fit!
1. Be prepared to eat...a lot. Melbourne has myriad restaurants of different cuisines, be adventurous and try something you can't get back home. Wear something loose with stretch.
2. Melbourne's weather is very temperamental. It can be sunny one minute and then pouring the next so make sure you pack an umbrella and shoes that won't soak through if you accidentally step in a puddle (I learnt the hard way)
3. Get out of the CBD and head to neighbourhoods like Fitzroy, Northcote, Collingwood, Prahran, Southbank & St Kilda to get a feel for the different vibes.
4. Soak in the culture and spend your day visiting cafés with good coffee, art galleries, parks, boutique stores, markets, laneways, diverse food and hidden bars
5. Take a fun class like ceramics, cooking, dance or yoga. It's a great way to meet interesting people & experience something different even if you're not there for long.
Photographer - Cindy Leong
Art Direction - Cindy Leong
Model - Nikita @ Mel Mgt
Hair & Makeup - Raffaella Tomaiuolo