Molly has always had a strong sense of style and individuality. One of Alice's oldest gal pals, and biggest fashion inspo (we are talking vintage tee's and dungarees long before anyone else). We couldn't have been happier to add another member to our hej hej girl gang. Molly has gone from Wellington -- Boston -- Auckland and New York, she is now based in sunny San Diego with her husband Pete, daughter Blythe and dog Birdie.
Full Name: Molly Kennedy Villiger
Profession: Wardrobe stylist and consultant on a long maternity leave : )
Favourite piece from the Hej World collection: Yes Pants in Indigo
Top 5 tips for a trip to San Diego:
1. Beach beach beach! My favourite is Windandsea.
2. Hikes! Torrey Pines state reserve is so beautiful.
3. The sculpture garden in Balboa Park; You can drink a cocktail with large scale sculptures by Miró, Rodin, Henry Moore and more.
4. The Lodge at Torrey Pines; This large craftsman lodge is a must. I love the huge orchid arrangements, botanical prints on the walls and the William Morris wallpaper.
5. Dinner at Jaynes in north park. Our favourite restaurant with a beautiful ficus lined courtyard.