Cross My Heart, hope to buy, here’s a frock you can tie. So we can’t rap, but we do make a damn good wrap dress - am I right? Moving on. With a low cut bodice that criss-crosses the chest and gather round sleeves, she’s a trusty style sister.
- Bias cut skirt to hug the hips - how nice
- Midi length don’t you think
- Wrap-it-up ties that can be knotted off at the side or back
- Criss-cross low cut bodice
- Gather round and puff you up sleeve, sits just above the elbow.
Take care with your linen. It likes a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying it flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry. If all else fails, ask an adult.