The Kindred Savage is back in come-on-sun blue. Whether you’re fighting off mosquitoes in exotic climates or chasing rays in the city, her linen bones, real shell buttons and long sleeves will take you through to cool o’clock. And by cool, we mean cool. Kapeesh?
- Some of those real shell buttons you’ve heard so much about
- Pocket pals aka pockets
- Party in the front with the hem sitting on the knee, business in the back with the hem just below the knee (longer than her sister, but we’re not comparing)
- Button through placket
- Shaped sleeve with gathering that finishes just around the wrist
- Mandarin collar - the style, not the fruit
- Oversized swing shape
- New improved shoulder fit (compared with Indigo & White versions)
We’re all about being bold and bolshy, but when it comes to our linens we’re nothing but tender. They like a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry.