For those who seek a little extra space for gobbling noodles while saving face, linen has a special secret talent – slouched or bloated? It’s just not apparent. Because she can be worn a little baggy, while still looking stylish never messy or saggy. Designed to be enjoyed big, bold and oversized, crew neck, short sleeve and finishing under your under-thigh. Which is technically called your knee, but that didn’t rhyme.
- Go big or go home or go big at home – oversized style perfect for all occasions
- Sneaky side seam pockets – look mum, no hands
- A wee tie detail at the back neck opening
- Short sleeve to prove once and for all that yes, you do have arms
- Crew neck
- Length sits just below the knee – or under the under-thigh as per above
- Her waist seam binds and gathers to create a little ship shape
Seen here with
Jewellery: Jasmin Sparrow
Hollie is 5’8.5" (or 178cm if you’re that way inclined) and wears a Size 6.
Across Bust (cm) 6/48.75 8/50 10/52.5 12/55 14/57.5
Length (cm) 6/101 8/101.5 10/102 12/102.5 14/103
Snow leopard. Kidding. 100% linen, of course.
Take Care Now
This ain’t no polyester concoction, take care with your linen. It likes a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying it flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry.
NZ $8 or free for orders over $300 | Australia $30 | World $60