Just in case you hadn’t heard, we love noodles. As in we’d maybe choose noodles over our husbands love noodles. In short, this romper must be pretty damn special to earn the title of Dan Dan. With puff sleeve, real shell buttons and new seafoam hue, we think she’s worthy don’t you.
- Puffed short sleeve for optimum noodle to elbow placement.
- V collar, with a little bone grazer.
- Straight leg with a slight wide finish.
- Waist seam with pleat details.
- Adjustable belt depending on your intake of noodles.
- Pocket times two.
- Real shell buttons, for a little Dan Dan thank you mam.
With great linen comes great responsibility. It likes a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying it flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry.