From playful youth and business woman, to silver fox – the female addition, linen is just one of those fabrics that can be worn by teens through to geriatrics. And for those bearing babies, but wait there’s more – switch her back to front for boobies galore. The next generation of Eat Sleep Repeat - with a little extra detail, she’s now complete.
- The absence of sleeves – also known as sleeveless
- All-aboard boat neck
- Waist seam with a little elastic to provide the perfect amount of shape
- Cross back detail – or cross front detail for easy breezy boob (mums get it)
- Midi length
- Side pockets for your time travel essentials
- Gathered drop waist skirt
Seen here with
Jewellery: Jasmin Sparrow
Hollie is 5’8.5" (or 178cm if you’re that way inclined) and wears a Size 6.
Across Bust (cm) 6/55 8/57 10/59.5 12/62 14/64.5
Length (cm) 6/112.5 8/113 10/113.5 12/114 14/114.5
If you don’t know by now, it’s 100% linen.
Take care now
Hej, hej, hej - take care with your linen. It likes a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying it flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry.
NZ $8 or free for orders over $300 | Australia $30 | World $60