We heard your calls, we saw your comments and we decided – hej, why not? Happy Hour is rolling into the new collection in dark green with her daily specials – low-cut crossover front, handy pockets and detachable waist belt.
- Low-cut crossover front
- Detachable waist belt – to belt or not to belt. Probably the hardest decision you’ll make today.
- Pockets – one for each hand.
- Tapered leg
- Can be rolled for a cropped look – so many options.
- Centre back zip within fingers reach.
- Centre back V for a little slice of holiday skin.
This jumpsuit is a relaxed fit with a fitted waist and tapered leg. It is meant to be roomy enough to fit a t-shirt or knit underneath so if you’re after a firm fit try sizing down one size.
Sophia is 5’9" (or 180cm if you’re that way inclined) and wears a Size 8.
Across bust (cm) 6/40.7 8/42 10/44.5 12/47 14/49.5 Waist (cm) 6/35.7 8/39 10/41.5 12/44 14/46.5 Across Hip (cm) 6/45.7 8/47 10/49.5 12/52 14/54.5
100% linen, of course.
With great linen comes great responsibility. It likes a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying it flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry.
Calling all #linenlovers
Subscribe for life-changing linen news & exclusive access to sales