or 6 weekly interest-free payments of $ 36.66 NZDWhat's this?
We heard your calls, we saw your comments and we decided – hej, why not? Happy Hour is rolling into the new season in red with her daily specials – low-cut crossover front, handy pockets and detachable waist belt.
- Low-cut crossover front
- Detachable waist belt – to belt or not to belt. Probably the hardest decision you’ll make today.
- Pockets – one for each hand.
- Tapered leg
- Can be rolled for a cropped look – so many options.
- Centre back zip within fingers reach.
- Centre back V for a little slice of holiday skin.
This jumpsuit is a relaxed fit with a fitted waist and tapered leg. It is meant to be roomy enough to fit a t-shirt or knit underneath so if you’re after a firm fit try sizing down one size.
Marie is 5'10" (or 178cm if you’re that way inclined) and wears hej hej size 8.
100% linen, of course.
Take Care Now
With great linen comes great responsibility. It likes a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying it flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry.
Calling all #linenlovers
Subscribe for life-changing linen news & exclusive access to sales