Want to know the secret to our effortless luxury look? You won’t find it on Google, in any old book. The key is simply to not try too hard, and remember less is more – please never bombard. Pull on Lazy Luxe, then don’t lift a finger – the urge to accessories may start to linger. Just remember that linen has detail built in, with tie straps, square neck, side splits – fin. Which is a Lazy Luxe way of saying ‘finished’.
- New and improved Bloom Baby Bloom with high square neckline
- Multipurpose strap detail – just tying something new
- Side splits for a little bit of oh!
- Shell buttons at side opening. Fancy eh.
- Straight up, straight through body (not fitted)
- Mid-length on the average gal
Seen here with
Jewellery: Jasmin Sparrow
Hollie is 5’8.5" (or 178cm if you’re that way inclined) and wears a Size 6.
Across Bust (cm) 6/39.75 8/41 10/43.5 12/46 14/48.5
Length from center front (cm) 6/108 8/108.5 10/109 12/109.5 14/110
100% linen, of course.
Take care now
We’re all about being bold and bolshy, but when it comes to our linens we’re nothing but tender. They like a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry.
NZ $8 or free for orders over $300 | Australia $30 | World $60