Might Be Bias skims the curves, hugs the hips, flares in all the right places and ensures you that you look way better than that new bish. Sure, she’s your loyal sister and could be partial to a little prejudice but it’s still nice to hear. Now in refreshing watermelon.
- Like we said, the bias cut skims the curves and hugs the hips
- Fitted through the bod, firm across the hips with a slight flare at the hem
- Midi length sits around the mid-calf mark
- Tie detail at the back, sometimes requiring long fingers or a good friend
- Invisible zip at side seam
- She’s flexible, with adjustable strap length
- Great for layering with silk cashmere knit - oh, what do you know we have some of those
- Low cut neckline. Saucy.
This dress is bias on the bias so is firm through the chest, waist and hip.
Emma is 5'9.5" (or 177cm if you’re that way inclined) and wears hej hej size 8.
Across bust (cm) 6/39 8/41 10/43.5 12/46 14/48.5
Length (cm) 6/107.5 8/108 10/108.5 12/109 14/109.5
Snow leopard. Kidding. 100% linen, of course.
Take Care Now
This ain’t no polyester concoction, take care with your linen. It likes a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying it flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry.
NZ $8 or free for orders over $300 | Australia $30 | World $60