Cool in every sense of the word, the fabric of sun chasers travelling the world. Can you rhyme word and world - what are the guidelines, when describing the best dress for exploring the sunshine? Low cut V-neck, skirt all flowy and full, handy pockets for all your adventurer tools. Hot pink or sweet pea she comes in two hues, the world is your steamy oyster – wait, that’s kind of ew.
- The perfect slice of skin front a back, with low cut V-neck
- Seam under Carol and Mandy to create shape (they’re your bust, by the way)
- Built in ventilation, with full skirt and ruffle hem
- Pockets ripe for the picking
- Show a little knee shorter length
Same, same but different
Seen here with
Jewellery: Jasmin Sparrow
Hollie is 5’8.5" (or 178cm if you’re that way inclined) and wears a Size 8.
Across Bust (cm) 6/41.75 8/43 10/45.5 12/48 14/50.5
Length (cm) 6/95.5 8/96 10/96.5 12/97 14/97.5
100% linen, of course. What else.
Take care now
Take care with your linen. It likes a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying it flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry. If all else fails, ask an adult.
NZ $8 or free for orders over $300 | Australia $30 | World $60