Soul Sister is a layered number, much like the women who wear it. On the surface, she’s well put together but as you dig a little deeper, she’s a complicated mishmash of dreams and secrets that are best left for another conversation. This really isn’t the time or the place.
- Average ankle length, for not-so-average ankles
- Invisible zip, because sisters have their secrets you know
- Each layer has a raw edge, so be gentle now
- In-the-crew neck and sleeveless
- Tiered layers with gathering below the hip panels
This dress is fitted at the shoulder and bust but body is relaxed.
Emma is 5'9.5" (or 177cm if you’re that way inclined) and wears hej hej size 8.
This ain’t no polyester concoction, take care with your linen. It likes a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying it flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry.
NZ $8 | Australia $30 | World $60
Calling all #linenlovers
Subscribe for life-changing linen news & exclusive access to sales