Soul Sister is a layered number, much like the women who wear it. On the surface, she’s well put together but as you dig a little deeper, she’s a complicated mishmash of dreams and secrets that are best left for another conversation. This really isn’t the time or the place.
- Average ankle length, for not-so-average ankles
- Invisible zip, because sisters have their secrets you know
- Each layer has a raw edge, so be gentle now
- In-the-crew neck and sleeveless
- Tiered layers with gathering below the hip panels
This ain’t no polyester concoction, take care with your linen. It likes a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Dry by lying it flat in the shade. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a cool iron. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry.
Calling all #linenlovers
Subscribe for life-changing linen news & exclusive access to sales