The home of hej-hej linens, The Shaoxing Sleever is named after a fabric market just outside of Shanghai. A collar for getting down to business, pockets for when we want to seem uninterested even though we really really want that one and bell-sleeve ventilation disguised as style. It’s hot work hustling your linens you know.
Show (as in a cool shower after a big day hustling) and shing (as in shingles, which we would never wish upon our worst enemy. Irrelevant but true).
- Taking care of business collar.
- Real shell buttons down the front, we ain’t messing around.
- Knee-grazer length and wide hem.
- Bell sleeve for airflow and well, fashion.
- Waist seam with pleat detail.
- Pockets for when you want to seem nonchalant.
Emma is 5'9.5" (or 177cm if you’re that way inclined) and wears hej hej size 8.
Look after your linen like you would a tiny puppy. Dry by lying it flat in the shade. She likes a cold hand wash but can also be dry cleaned. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry her, k.
Calling all #linenlovers
Subscribe for life-changing linen news & exclusive access to sales